Monday, September 21, 2009

SHUDDER PAGEANT IS HERE


Collaborations are hard. Like marriages. They require time, patience and work.

And trust.

If I find myself riding shotgun, there aren’t a whole lot of people I trust behind the wheel. But as it so happens, xTx is one of them. That woman can drive.

Our first collaboration was a silly wreck. But fun. Brandi Wells Review was kind enough to host “Flippant.” (Thanks again, Brandi)

Later, we decided to try it again. But we decided to try a little harder.

SHUDDER PAGEANT is the result.

It comes in two pieces:

FREE PDF

FREE MP3


Left-click to view/listen, Right-click to “Save link as…”

(Suggestion to reader: Save both. Take your time and give yourself the full experience. Follow along as we read the work for you. Reading time is 00:27:05)

xTx and I are very proud of our little critter, but our little critter is now your little critter too.

LOVE IT, LIKE IT, LOATHE IT.

SHUDDER PAGEANT.

Thanks in advance to those brave enough to download our creation. It's dedicated to you.

….SHUDDER PAGEANT is also available HERE.

Notice: SHUDDER PAGEANT contains graphic material. Consider yourself warned.

9 comments:

Jenn Bower said...

Can't wait to lock-n-load, when I am home, alone. I SHUDDER to think of how it will affect - me!

Teresa Houle said...

Great work guys! The reading gives it full impact and was very well done by both of you!

Congrats on putting it all together.

Mel Bosworth said...

Thanks, T. Too nice.

And, Jen--yes, home alone with SP is a good place to be. Thank you too for the support.

Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

Hey, I just joined "Outsider Writers" via the link on your blog...

Mel Bosworth said...

....and I have found you!

I Must Be Off said...

Hi, Mel!
I've downloaded it. Listened to the first 8 minutes and will listen to the rest this evening. Excellent work.


Chris

Mel Bosworth said...

Thanks, Chris. After you've finished, immediately watch something that will make you laugh.

Greg Santos said...

Hey, Mel. Thanks for reading and commenting on "Tiny Elephants." I downloaded Shudder Pageant and it's awesome so far. Kudos to yourself and xTx. Laters, G

Mel Bosworth said...

Thanks for the kind words, Greg. X and I appreciate it, truly.